That actually makes me feel better...we rode about four rides and felt sick too and I was feeling like such a loser for not loving Lagoon. :) I'm pretty sure this means we are getting old.
ummmmm....loved the pics and sorry you get the sickness stuff from my side...well maybe dad's too. You're doomed! Heard the food was good though!
I think you actually rode more rides than four. At least you got some cute pictures of Ty the guy.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That actually makes me feel better...we rode about four rides and felt sick too and I was feeling like such a loser for not loving Lagoon. :) I'm pretty sure this means we are getting old.
ummmmm....loved the pics and sorry you get the sickness stuff from my side...well maybe dad's too. You're doomed! Heard the food was good though!
I think you actually rode more rides than four.
At least you got some cute pictures of Ty the guy.
Post a Comment