The day has come
I've procrastinated long enough
He has suffered enough hair embarrassment (see here)
It's only fair that I join him in the circle de hair humiliation
I humbly present unto you...
THE EVOLUTION OF HEIDI'S HAIR
WARNING: This isn't going to be pretty
I started out with a lot of hair
Mom always did this one curl thingy. Kinda cute I think.
Still cute
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I know, right!?!
I'm the one on the far left (back of the school bus line if you will) sporting the denim overalls. However I do take comfort in noticing that I am not alone in this hair awaking awkward picture. Kami (sporting the "chill out" t-shirt) and Rachel...especially Rachel (wearing the Simpson's T-shirt...which is weird because we weren't allowed to watch the Simpson's) are also modeling some hideous hair.
Ahhh the classic first day of school in front of the fireplace picture.
Again sweet overalls and raise your hand if at one time you sported awesome LA Gears!?! These babies came with florescent green, hot pink and white laces. I choose to omit the green.
Oh and did I tell you that I used to perm my bangs. Not the rest of my hair...just the bangs.
My personal favorite.
6th grade.
Does it get any better than this picture?
I think I hit my peak of ugliness here.
Slight improvement.
Finally got rid of that gross perm and huge spectacles.
I'm in the back...second from the left.
And so started the short hair years
I think I liked overalls.
Oh and that turtleneck??? Gorgeous.
Holy Crap!
And the hair was gone.
I am the feMALE in the middle
ps. Clayton has made me promise to never, ever do this again. As long as he stays away for the mullet we have a deal.
Behold the Duck Butt years.
Those years will go down in history.
Triple barreling years
And that brings us to the present.
Scary, huh!












11 comments:
haha. Wow. So funny:)
I think its safe to say you have tried just about every hairstyle there is. I applaud you for your willingness to try new things! I also permed just my bangs...but there were about 10 times as many as yours!
Those pics were EPIC. I love it. And, for the record, y'all were in style during each one of those eras...I swear. ;)
Ah, the duckbutt...I miss those days. Legendary!
That picture of me in the simpson shirt. I WILL get you back. Someday. Gross.
Very comical post.
Every single picture in this post is wonderful. Every single one. I happen to especially enjoy the late 80's and early 90's photos. And I think your short hair was cute and I think you could rock a pixie. Don't let Clayton hate me for that comment. Good times. I need to scan a bunch of my pics. Hilarious.
Oh my hannah! I love this post so, so, SO much! HAHAHA! I too had a killer duck butt cut - they will definitely go down in history {And hopefully stay there too :)}
Heidi, you would look beautiful with NO hair, seriously, but you made my day with this post!! I am still laughing out loud!! I ran over to laugh with you in person and guess who took the day off? Yes You!!!!! Thanks again for the good laugh!
Oh my gosh- HILARIOUS!!! I am laughing so hard right now. I was looking at the picture with Rach in the Simpson's shirt and was laughing and Sean walked by and thought that I was looking at the awkward family photos website. So funny!
sheer awesomeness heidi.. if you want to see some really bad hair, look at me in clayton's year books. our senior year was epic. really.
Oh my...you are smokin' hot girl! hahhahahahaha! I actually loved all your hair styles...well most of them anyway. Such a cute girl with a radiating personality to match! "Those were the days." And...I don't know why the Simpson shirt was even allowed???????
Post a Comment