Friday, August 19, 2011

VIVA MEXICO DAY #7: last day

VIVA MEXICO DIA NUMERO SIETE

last day

*sigh*

Seeing how we had to leave for the airport at 12 noon we didn't have time to do much.  But typical for us we tried to fit in as much as we could.

Result...

complete and utter exhaustion
One thing I wanted to do on this trip was go to one of the results fitness classes (pilates, yoga, Zumba, etc.).  Friday morning we finally fit a class in.  Boot Camp on the Beach.  Because everyone else was too busy sleeping in or checking out it was just me, Clayton and the instructor in the class.  Holy Crap!  He kicked our butts.  I had watched this instructor teaching Zumba earlier in the week while I was running in the gym one morning and pretty much came to the conclusion (ok ... judgement) that he was definitely gay.  So thinking that I would be taking a class taught by a gay instructor I thought "piece of cake."  Oh how I was wrong.  So very, VERY wrong.  My muscles reminded me days later how wrong I was.

After that intense workout we had to take 2 cold showers to stop sweating.  Then room service for breakfast followed by a marathon packing session and then a run down to the beach for the wave runners.
It kinda sucked because we had to stay within a certain area, which was pretty large but still...

More puking pictures
just kidding

but neither of us felt that great.

next we grabbed one last taste of ceviche and headed to the airport.

sad...

3 comments:

Tara said...

7 days??? That is quite the vacation. I had an interesting dream about you last night. Send me an email and I will tell you all about it. mikeandtara@gmail.com

Rachel said...

your face is quite interesting in the last picture. Did you take your motion sickness pills?

mom said...

So I am wondering if you actually had to run to the airport or if you had to wait at the airport! So glad you guys had so much fun