Oy Vey
I am so far behind on my posting.
It's going to be a marathon week of blog posts
Consider that your warning
(also let it also be known that there will be a lot of pictures and not many words. But, let's be honest we all like pictures better, right!?!)
(also let it also be known that there will be a lot of pictures and not many words. But, let's be honest we all like pictures better, right!?!)
SEVEN PEAKS
A few weeks ago Rachel, Nate, Kace, Tydon, Clayton and I headed down south for a little fun in a water park known as Seven Peaks.
There were...
water slide races
LANE 3 = Kace
LANE 4 = Rachel
LANE 5 = Clayton
LANE 6 = Nate
BABYSITTING LANE = Heidi
BABYSITEE = Tydon
*either Nate or Clayton came up as victor...I can't remember which
Jumping on the tubes (that it cost one arm, one leg and your first born to rent)
Waiting in long lines for the best slides/rides
At one point we were flushed down the toilet bowl.
(yes now would be an appropriate time to applaud my picture taking talent while be thrown around on the tube and slide)
Dunking
and more dunking
and even more dunking
Singing (the same line over and over and over again) on tube slides
there was also some deciding that the kiddie slides were too slow so it would only be appropriate to get up, walk down the slide and finish it off with a 10 point belly-flop
displays of acrobaticness (of lack there of) on the rope swing
Finding a slide and never leaving its side
Going down one of the scariest slide in the park (personal opinion)
gotta love the moment at the end of the above video where I was totally humbled by water to the face
How do you finish up a great day at the water park???
By visiting the newest member of the Yogurtland family in Utah
YOGURTLAND Orem
3 comments:
Finally another post. Eagerly awaiting the others. Seven peaks looked fun. Maybe next year we can all go. It looks like they have added a few different things since I've been there. But hey... I haven't been there for probably 15 years. Glad you had fun!
It was very very fun.....so fun that I still owe you for it. Maybe you should text me how much, because clearly I forgot. I liked the videos. Very funny. And I need these pictures...I will come in sometime. Hope you are working on your next post
I've missed your posts! I thought that you must have been out of town or something :)
SO FUN!! I'm trying to convince Michael that he needs to to take me to Seven Peaks before the Summer is over! Seriously, looks like an absolute blast!!
Post a Comment