1. Paid off subie. This deserves a "woot, woot" no matter how lame "woot, woot's" are. Subie has been with us since July 2007. I just decide that monthly payments are overrated.
2. A couple of weeks ago Clayton was passing the Sacrament. He was assigned to pass to my row. Either I stunk or our ward is really small because I was all alone on my row...and it wasn't one of the small side rows (sorry I can't call them pews that just sounds weird...anybody else with me on that one?) it was the LARGE middle row. Anyway Clayton passed me the bread. Next came the water. I watched him pass to the people in front and when they were done he walked RIGHT BY ME! I know, right!?! My own husband skipped his me...his wife...the one who does his dirty dishes and washes his stinky running shorts. The person he should want to take the sacrament so that I am worthy to spend eternity with him. I kept looking around trying to get his attention, but he was too focused on everyone else's salvation to catch my eye. Finally as they were about finished passing the water I was able to catch the eye of someone else passing and got them to come back up to FRONT (don't panic our backrow seats were taken) to pass me the water. Clayton "claims" that he was pretty embarrassed when he realized that he skipped me. We had a good laugh about it though and I was sure to bring it up for the rest of the day.
3. At Macey's the other day and we saw this B-E-A-U-T-Y. Oh yes, a Honda Civic limousine. Or it might be a Acura limousine.... Whatever it is it is classy.
4. Clayton asked me out on a date the other night. Since it is only the two of us I guess you could consider any of the time we spend together a date, but this was special cuz he verbally asked me out. We decided to try one of the Logan places on our food bucket list - Le Nonne.
Clayton got the steak Robespierre...the salad looking thing below and I got the...
Ravioli Di Granchio (ravioli stuffed with crab meat and ricotta cheese and other things that I can't remember). Both were good, but a little pricey. Taking price into consideration we gave Le Nonne a 6.5 rating.5. My new camera came! Oh happy day. This item deserves a action pose to show my happiness. Take that you stupid Chipirrel!
6. As of September 3rd I have been at Icon Health and Fitness for 10 years. That's a long time people! Since my humble beginnings of a human tester to administrative assistant. I'm pretty sure the reason I'm still here is because I have a great boss. Anyway I scored a $90 gift card to Wal*Mart/Sam's Club and some medallion thingy.
7. I have added "ride an elephant" to our adventure bucket list. Pretty stoked about this one.
8. Clayton and I ran the Top of Utah 1/2 Marathon this last weekend. This item deserves a post on its own...I will deliver.
9. After the 1/2 marathon we hit the lake and then the Box Elder County fair in Tremonton where we partook of the glorious (or totally average) fair burger. Normally the fair would deserve a post on it's own as well, but sadly we only stayed for the burger and then left. Our fair time was cut short and I am saddened by all the missed redneck and white trash sightings that I could have partook in...cus let's be honest the best thing about the fair is the people watching. Unless you are between the ages of 14-18 and like to hang out by the Zipper in your new school clothes. I'm just sayin'...

10. BYU football season starts in 1 day. I. Am. Pumped!
11. Drove to the lake a couple of weeks ago and got halfway there (45 minute drive) and realized that I forgot my swimsuit. Awesome (that is sarcasm to the max). Then when we got home I put it on the table while I grabbed some food and almost forgot it again. I'm brilliant what else can I say.
12. I'm in love with Amish Friendship Bread. It takes 10 days to make and we have been making it every 10 days for the last 30 days. Totally worth the effort. Those Amish...they know how to make bread.
13. Been watching America's Got Talent at night lately as I fold clothes and do my other womanly/wifey duties. Don't know why I watch it because I am constantly annoyed by David Hasselhoff. I won't even post a pic of him on this here blog because what kinda person would I be to subject all of you to that. Pretty sure he paints on his chest hair and has the hair stylist from the 80's show Miami Vice do his hair each week. Don't even get me started on the arrogant mumble-jumble that comes out of his mouth.
14. I continue to love my husband more and more with each day.
Up next....TOP OF UTAH 1/2 MARATHON post...


16 comments:
WOW! you guys have been busy. I. AM. PUMPED. TOO!!!
See ya on Saturday.......oh and can I have a start of the bread, I through ours away after we got sick of it. Now I want more.
All I can say is busy.
I am very dissapointed in your fair adventure. Maybe it will be better next time.
Dang your hair got long! And ummm why were you taking pictures of your food?? haha
I LOVE Amish Friendship Bread!! I think you should post the recipe. I haven't had it in forever!
Wow...looks like you are having fun! Oh...the amish friendship bread is heavenly!! Mmm!!
ok, i LOVE amish bread! that stuff is way too good, it is bad! i made if for like 3 months last fall...yea, no wonder i gained 5 pounds! anyway! cant wait to hear about the half marathon, you guys are awesome! that is my goal someday that i will probably never reach but really really want to!
You are so busy! I don't know how you're such a good blogger - 12 days - I'm lucky if I post once a month! I thought I'd be better as a stay at home mom, but it's hard! I love stalking your blog though! Oh, and Logan will only sport TRUE AGGIE BLUE! :)
I did see you and clayton getting your fair burgers.
AND...AND...AND...YOU SAW CHAREE AT THE NEW WALMART!!!! is that just not something that you are grateful to post about? i was thinking that maybe i would get a whole post of my own....but then again...i thought.....i guess i am not that cool! BUT YOU ARE!
I am also excited for #10. I thought for sure the entire Andrew clan would be heading to Texas for the big game.
I'm also in love with Amish Friendship bread. Feel free to share anytime. It's been awhile since I've had some.
I've always wanted to try Le Nonne. Thanks for the review. :)
I know that when you post I can always plan on some entertainment. COngrats on paying the Subie off- that is an accomplishment. I love that you have given ICON 10 years of your life and they give you $90-
you are so right about the fair. its probably been 10 years since i went last, and i imagine it's as lame as ever. although, when i do get new clothes, there's nothing like hanging out by the zipper.
and thanks for all 10-15 comments. i appreciate the emphasis on my photography skills! ;)
Tracie was so excited when you posted that she read parts out loud to me. Hilarious as usual! PS I think that calling it "bread" makes it sound healthy when we all know it's just ultimate coffee cake in a loaf. So good though.
Wow, am I ever late commenting. First, the Amish bread is delicious and thanks for my start. I will have some on Sunday! Second, I am so glad you got a new camera. I wish I had a new camera to take pics with. Third, congrats on being at Icon for 10 years. You made it! And...thats okay that Clayton forgot to pass you the sacrament. I'm sure he has heard all about it over and over and over and over! hahahahahaha. Lastly, congrats on you and Clayton running the half marathon. We (dad and I) are so proud of the both of you. Wish we could've been there to support you, but will next time. Won't there be a next time.....PLEASE????? Love you guys
How could you forget your new swimsuit? I feel like I don't even know you anymore......
Girl I wait for your posts to come and just love them! Always makes me laugh! Are you really that old to have worked somewhere for 10 years! And so cute that Clayton asked you out.
Post a Comment