There really aren't any reasons to venture to Pocatello, Idaho except to partake in the 2 foot burrito challenge. Clayton had a meeting there (which I guess is another reason to venture there) so I came along for the ride. After the meeting we decided that it was a good time to cross Senor Iguana's 2 foot burrito off of the food bucket list. Clayton originally wanted to try and eat the whole 2 feet of smothered goodness by himself, but later common sense kicked in and he decided that maybe we should try and eat it together. Don't worry we didn't even come close to finishing it.
Senor Iguana's with the Pocatello skyline in the background. Isn't she (Pocatello) lovely!?! (Please tell me you picked up on the sarcasm).
Ah yes...there she be...our two foot burrito wrapped in tinfoil partaken of Lady and the Tramp style.
Clayton thinks that I go to Charlie's (ice cream place) too much and I don't give other ice cream places much of a shot. Not wanting to be called prejudice I decided to give Aggie Ice Cream a chance. I went there once when I was a freshman at USU...10 WHOLE YEARS AGO. Man I feel old. Back in that day I got an ice cream cone. Because of that I wasn't under the impression that they made milkshakes, which was one of the reasons that I haven't been back. Boy was I wrong. They DO make milkshakes out of HARD ICE CREAM! Twice the fat as soft serve ice cream, but oh so worth it. Clayton and I were both feeling like "old man" flavors that day. He got the carmel cashew and I got pecan praline.
Another item on the food bucket list is a peach from a roadside stand in Brigham City. We made the stop and indulged ourselves. Oh how I love peach season. We make peach smoothies pretty much everyday. However, I must admit that this year I was a little disappointed by the peach selection. Brigham City is supposed to be famous for peaches, but I thought that the peaches we got from my sister's trees were better this year. More flavor.

Don't worry I have about 7 more posts to do...
3 comments:
hahahahahaha! YAY for Aggie icecream! I haven't had an aggie icecream for.....well...we won't say how long ago, but quite awhile. Looks good. Also, that two foot burrito looked quite tasty too. How many days did it take to eat that? Glad you guys have so much fun together. Hope you can cross more things off your bucket list soon. Love you both
thanks for the shout out for my peaches. how do you make peach smoothies? I should really learn how to make more peach things.
How is it that I haven't run into you at Charlie's ice cream yet? We are OBSESSED with that place and spend way too much money there and way too many calories.....
Post a Comment