Sunday, March 10, 2013

HAWAII (MAY 2012) WRAP UP

Hawaii Wrap Up

It only took me 9 months and 20 days, but our May 2012 Family Hawaii trip is finally posted.  Done. Done. Done!  Now I can take another 9 month blogging break.  Kidding. 



Here is the wrap up (click on the links to bring you to the post)


Obviously these posts don't include everything from the trip.  Such as...
1. My pregnant hormones getting the best of me and causing me to attempt to throw myself out of a moving car.  Not my best moment
2. Clayton telling Cortney and I over and over again that we sing "If I Die Young" by The Band Perry wrong.  FYI Clayton is also an expert on Taylor Swift songs.
3. Mom and Pops "accidentally" missing their flight home causing them to stay an extra day.
4. Teaching Tydon how to sing "We are Young" by Fun.  And listening to him belt it out each time it came on the radio (which was at least 28 times a day)
5.  Cort (he is/was 27) pestering Ty (he is/was 5) over and over and over again about girls
6. Ty giving Cort the silent treatment
7. Mango's behind Matsumoto's.  Oh the mango's.  


If it hadn't have happened over 9 months ago I'm sure I would remember more of the little random happenings...

I guess I better start working on events from the last 9 months.  
Oh...that makes my head hurt.