Monday, February 25, 2013

HAWAII DAY #3

HAWAII DAY 3

Pearl Harbor

Looking at all these pictures of me pregnant makes me miss being pregnant.  Hate me if you will, but I absolutely LOVED being pregnant.  So much that Clayton was worried that when Meilee was born that he would come home from work to find her under my shirt.  Don't worry.  It hasn't happened...yet.

Kace is a pretty brave kid.  Pretty sure I wouldn't go anywhere NEAR Brandon's armpit.
Priceless
Classic Nimrod
Weekly belly picture.  
Not sure what week this was.  Too lazy to go back and count and I figure that no one really cares.
The girls!
Love my sisters
The boys.
I'm just now realizing that something or someone looks out of place here...
Puu Ualakaa State Park
After church we drove the winding-motion sickness inducing road up to Puu Ualakaa State Park for the awesome views of Diamond Head, Wakikki and Honolulu and a picnic lunch.



Manoa Falls

Tarzan
On the hike up to the fall we saw a couple get engaged.  On the way back from the fall we saw the same couple still "celebrating" their engagement.  


Let the teasing begin.
Kace's commentary for this picture in his Hawaii Book said it best
"Mean ol' Cort"
It seams whenever we are on a family vacation and water is involved Cort and Ty have a "mishap"

I'm probably going to get in soooo much trouble for posting this picture, but I don't think that he ever reads this blog (not sure if anyone does anymore) so pretty sure I'm safe
Picture of the trip
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Clayton taught Cort and Kace how to "dress" as Adam


2 comments:

mom said...

Love the pics and your blog! What I wouldn't give for some Hawaii time right now! Best family vaca EVER!

Rachel said...

good thing you didn't put the one of clayton on here. hahaha

Too bad you didn't take a photo of the engagement celebration so everyone could have a visual.