Sunday, March 3, 2013

HAWAII DAY #7 (part 1)

Hawaii Day 7

Wanna know what is not fun?  Posting about warm sunny Hawaii pictures when the current weather conditions in my state include cold, snow and inversion.

Anyway back to Hawaii

Day 7 was our North Shore beach day.  We started out at Pounders where

CLAYTON ate jellyfish


KACE dug for crabs


BRANDON frolicked in the waves (he also "manscaped" on the beach, but I got in trouble for posting that picture last time)


TY played with those blasted waterguns again


and MOM & POPS enjoyed watching the waves and soaking up the sun
(Mom don't get mad at me for posting this picture...I think it is cute!)


As we continued our drive down the North Shore we stopped at Giovanni's for some shrimp



Always one to make friends with disease ridden animals, Ty became fast friends with a stray cat and chased him everywhere...even under the Giovanni truck.





Lucky for me there was a truck/van that sold frozen yogurt too.


To even out the butter to healthy food ratio we stopped at one of the fruit stands.



Next stop... Sharks Cove






Ty wowed us all with his pushup abilities.  I have video of it that I hope will stop hating me and upload at some point

Before we left we attempted some "Action" photos per my request

As you can see my family struggles.  Take Brandon for example...he looks like he is about to poop his pants
TAKE 2
TAKE 3 (at this point I gave up)




Next up: Turtle Beach, Waimea and Matsumoto's

1 comment:

mom said...

Ok, you're right I do hate that pic. Love all the other ones though. Is that me with the snorkel gear on? Awwwwww...just want to go back. But....I hear southwest is getting closer, if ya know what I mean? Thanks for posting all of these! LOVE them all!