Here is a preview of what we have been up too
1. Lewdness
2. Flexing our muscles
3. Shaving our nipples ON THE BEACH. IN PUBLIC. WHERE EVERYONE CAN SEE.
(ok so this was just one person...one person who claimed to not have enough time to do it in the privacy of the hotel...weird)
4. Jumping off of things
Sometimes in groups of 3 and sometimes with 5 year-old kids.
5. Swimming with Sharks
6. Puking after swimming with said sharks
7. Belly pictures taken by a 9 year-old
8. Lots of snorkeling, swimming and sun
Detailed posts coming soon...

6 comments:
Can't wait..........I need to get the pictures as soon as I come to Logan. I am guessing you have thousands.
hahaha! Brandon is going to LOVE that picture!! Such a FUN trip!! Can we go back?
oh man!!!!!!!!!!! so jealous of you guys, but it looks like you totally lived it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, I'm all but ready to go back! Who is with me? Had TONS of fun. I can't wait to see all the pics. Sorry my camera sucks, and I only got a few. Love you all!!!
Oh man, I seriously cannot wait for this update!!! Such great pictures so far - I'm excited to see the rest!!
hurry hurry. more pictures. jealous. wishing to go back.
Post a Comment