SummerBINGO Bucket List
So my reasoning to do a WinterBINGO list was because WINTER sucks. The list was to help us get through WINTER without too much pain and too many tears.
However, we never seem to have a problem finding things to do in the SUMMER. Maybe that is the problem. There are too many things too do. So in order to help us get as much done as possible (it is the last SUMMER just the 2 of us after all) I created a SummerBINGO list.
Last November a total stranger Michelle, from the EnjoyUtah! blog emailed me and asked me if she could post my winterBINGO on her site. Of course I said "yes" (Even though she reference me as "Heidi McCube" on her post). Well she came up with a summer one as well (my list and hers aren't the same) and then Studio 5 on KSL posted her Summer Bingo on their site. So pretty much I am famous and have started a trend.
That's all
oh yeah and if you would like a copy email me at heidimcmurdie@gmail.com
ENJOY!

4 comments:
You are famous Heidi. I will try and do a little better with summer BINGO than I did with the winter one. Exciting!!
I'd have to say my favorite one is the 'County Fair.' :)
Hey I see some things on there that I don't know if you can do it in Utah (shave ice, etc). Does that mean you're gonna start ” soon”?
Fr: Jodie
Very cool! You guys are famous! I saw that lady had a book at Deseret Book that was for the bucket lists.. at least I think it was her, her name was Michelle Snow?? You should get credit for inspiring that.
Post a Comment