HAWAII DAY 5
A couple of years ago Clayton and I kayaked to the Mokulua Islands just off of Lanikai. We thought that it might be something the family would like to do...
... Kami and Erik LOVED it:)
Before we left to Hawaii all of us siblings gave dad a preloaded VISA giftcard for him to use in Hawaii.
Best way to use a VISA giftcard is to buy a water gun for your 5 year-old grandson...
...SAID NO ONE EVER!
Once we got to the island and confiscated the water guns from said 5 year-old we hiked around the island
Swimming hole deep enough to jump into
Cort
Kace
Brandon and Mom
I think it is very sweet for my 26 year-old brother to sit in the back and relax while his mother does all the work (notice how I didn't mention your age mom? You're welcome). One day he will learn to make his own lunch and help paddle a kayak...we hope
Kayak bumper cars
Maunawili Falls Hike
Two brothers. This was one of my favorite pictures. So precious
The ones who started it all...
The three daredevils (once again I was forbidden to jump and forced to play photographer instead)
Ty watching the show and feeling a little sad that it was too deep for him to play and jump in.
Not sure why Kace is doing this "horn" thing. As I was going through my pictures I noticed that he did it in quite a few pictures...
And...
Dinner
A couple of years ago Clayton and I kayaked to the Mokulua Islands just off of Lanikai. We thought that it might be something the family would like to do...
... Kami and Erik LOVED it:)
Before we left to Hawaii all of us siblings gave dad a preloaded VISA giftcard for him to use in Hawaii.
Best way to use a VISA giftcard is to buy a water gun for your 5 year-old grandson...
...SAID NO ONE EVER!
Once we got to the island and confiscated the water guns from said 5 year-old we hiked around the island
Swimming hole deep enough to jump into
Cort
Kace
I think it is very sweet for my 26 year-old brother to sit in the back and relax while his mother does all the work (notice how I didn't mention your age mom? You're welcome). One day he will learn to make his own lunch and help paddle a kayak...we hope
Kayak bumper cars
Maunawili Falls Hike
Two brothers. This was one of my favorite pictures. So precious
Clayton doing a backflip (top of picture)
KaceThe three daredevils (once again I was forbidden to jump and forced to play photographer instead)
Ty watching the show and feeling a little sad that it was too deep for him to play and jump in.
After about 20 minutes of coaxing, Cort finally convinced Ty to jump in with him (sans lifejacket). Still gets my heart going a bit just thinking about it. Once they swam over to the rocks it took another 20 minutes to convince Ty to trust Cort. Finally they jumped...
It seemed like they were under water forever before they came up. I'm sure that to Rachel and Nate it felt even longer. There were a few locals and tourists watching the whole show between Cort and Ty and when they finally surfaced everyone cheered and clapped. And...
Dinner
2 comments:
I especially liked the kayaks! Didn't know until I saw the pic that Brandon was not helping? Would love to do that again. Thanks also for not mentioning my old age! Love you
hawaii was so warm. I am cold. I haven't taken my coat off (in my house) all day. We should go back.
Post a Comment