HAWAII DAY 2.5
After the farmers market Clayton and I went to the airport to pick up the family (minus mom and pops. They were going to meet up with us on Monday). I'm sure that most of the family wanted to rest after a long flight, but as they would soon find out there would be absolutely no resting on this trip. Too much to see and do. After a quick clothing change, we dragged their poor tired bodies to Lanikai. If you are going to rest you might as well do it on the beach and not in some hotel room. So as you can see we not completely Satan-like.
Clayton taught Kace how to snorkel. I don't know who enjoyed it more, Clayton or Kace. Kace loves everything sea creature-ish and can name all 112 billion different types of under water specimens. Don't try to tell him that he made up the name Cookie Cutter shark or Bonnethead shark because he will tell you that you are wrong and then to make matters worse he will prove it. Nothing like being outsmarted by a 10 year-old. Clayton also loves the ocean so for these two it was a win-win situation (although there really isn't anything to see when snorkeling at Lanikai)
Ahhh...my little Ty guy. He was my special pal this trip. He truly made me excited to be a mom. Everyday he would run into my hotel room, give me a big hug and say "GOOD MORNING" with the biggest grin on his face. He always wanted to ride in the car with Clayton, Cort and I despite the NON-STOP teasing of Lucifer...woops...I mean Cort.
Love this picture of Ty and Nate
Lucifer and Ty (in happier times...before the teasing began)
This might be the last time we saw Ty's rented snorkel!
Rachel and Ty. I'm starting to see that this trip might contain an unfair amount of Tydon pictures.
After Lanikai we stopped at Yogurtland. If you don't know my obsession with Yogurtland then you don't read this blog enough. This particular Yogurtland was the first place I was introduced to the Frozen Yogurt fad by Jodie. So it is an historic place that must be visited (although Jodie now tells me that it has closed...sad). And as a family we did visit it multiple times.
Poor Ty guy was worn out by the end of the day.
1 comment:
Ahhhhh...so fun! I want to go back and you haven't even got to where pops and I were there. So love all your Kace and Ty pics. Didn't realize Cort teased Ty so much. I thought the backside of Nate and Ty was cute! Father like son!
Post a Comment