We are soooooooooooooo Happy and can't wait to have another little one around. Can't wait to find out what this cute little Indian will be!! But what ever, it will be georgous!!!! We love you both, Love Mom & Dad
YEAH!!! I am so happy for you both! You are going to be the most fun, coolest, adventurous parents! You will be amazing!!! I can't wait to hear your updates as you join the ranks of the rest of us crazed mothers... they will be 100 times more hilarious than now! Yipee!!!
BTW, I hope you aren't puking your brains out! Have you been sick?
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just screamed so loudly at midnight that my roommates came to check on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO sosososossosososo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Heidi, I am so so happy for you! I would guess this has been a long time waiting with a lot of hard times. You guys are wonderful people and have a great relationship and have a knack for enjoying life. Your baby will LOVE you guys and you will make great parents! Can't wait to hear more details. Love ya!
HIP HIP HOORAY!!! I cannot even imagine how much of an amazing mother and father you and Clayton will be! Baby McMurdie is so dang lucky! I'm so excited for you, Heidi! Congratulations!
Yay Im so happy for you! My mom told me the great news so I had to get on your blog to read the big announcement! We need to get together soon with Rachel so I can see you both:)
So out of the loop! I haven't been on blogs forever! Congrats! That is so awesome! I hope to see your cute pregnant self this summer when I come and visit!
36 comments:
So exciting! And I'm no fortune teller, but I bet $20 that baby McMurdie has a fuller, darker head of hair than is shown in the above illustration. :)
YIPEEEEEEEE!!!! YAHOOOOOOOO!!!!! WOOT...WOOT!!!!!!! We are so excited to add another little one to the family. Another little Indian. So happy!
We are soooooooooooooo Happy and can't wait to have another little one around. Can't wait to find out what this cute little Indian will be!! But what ever, it will be georgous!!!! We love you both, Love Mom & Dad
Congrats guys!
So, this is why you never emailed me back today.... You were drawing this pretty picture. I am SO excited for baby McMurdie!!!
Awesome! I am so excited for you guys.
Yay!!!!!!!!! I'm so freaking excited for you!
Congrats. How exciting.
congratulations! you guys will make great parents. i cant wait to see how much hair your baby has. best of luck to you with your pregnancy.
I have been checking your blog ALL FLECTHING DAY waiting for this post. It is a very beautiful drawing. You should be an artist.
SOOOOOO EXCITED! You will probably get sick of me :)
PS I hope you are getting my shirt prepared and my victory party planned :)
CONGRATS!!!! So very excited for you guys! And I am already anticipating the blog entries from you on parenting!
WOOHOO!!! SO happy for you!
YAY! You have had many exciting adventures, but this will be the best one yet. Congratulations!
YEAH!!! I am so happy for you both! You are going to be the most fun, coolest, adventurous parents! You will be amazing!!! I can't wait to hear your updates as you join the ranks of the rest of us crazed mothers... they will be 100 times more hilarious than now! Yipee!!!
BTW, I hope you aren't puking your brains out! Have you been sick?
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just screamed so loudly at midnight that my roommates came to check on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO sosososossosososo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH MAN, OH MAN, OH MAN OH MAN!!!!!!! i am beyond excited for you guys!!!! congrats. you will be the coolest parents ever.
Congratulations Heidi and Clayton!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!! Yay!!!! :)
CONGRATS!!! So exciting!! I love the picture!! I can't wait to see pictures of that growing belly!!
Congrats!!! I'm super excited and that little McMurdie is one lucky person.
OH MY GOSH!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!! That is so freaking exciting!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!
And I LOVE the drawing! Heidi, you are awesome!
WOW! WOW! WOWWWW!! Congratulations you guys!!!
Yay! Congratulations!!!
Love the picture, what a fun way to make your big announcement. So excited for the two of you!!! Congrats!
Heidi,
I am so so happy for you! I would guess this has been a long time waiting with a lot of hard times. You guys are wonderful people and have a great relationship and have a knack for enjoying life. Your baby will LOVE you guys and you will make great parents! Can't wait to hear more details. Love ya!
Congrats! That is super cool! So excited for you guys to add a new member to your little family.
Congratulations!
HIP HIP HOORAY!!!
I cannot even imagine how much of an amazing mother and father you and Clayton will be! Baby McMurdie is so dang lucky! I'm so excited for you, Heidi! Congratulations!
So excited for you guys and your little indian baby!!!
WooooHooooo!!! So excited for you!!
Holy Moly, best news ever!! SO excited for you guys! Congrats!!!! Hope you are feeling well.
Congrats! I'll send you guys a little newborn Utes onesie in the mail! :)
Hooray, You will be the best parents ever!!!!! So exciting, I am sooo happy for you guys!!!!!
How exciting. Congrats to you and Clayton!
YAYYYYYYY! This is great! Hope you have been feeling better than i have..ugh! You are too cute. The picture is darling!
Yay Im so happy for you! My mom told me the great news so I had to get on your blog to read the big announcement! We need to get together soon with Rachel so I can see you both:)
So out of the loop! I haven't been on blogs forever! Congrats! That is so awesome! I hope to see your cute pregnant self this summer when I come and visit!
Post a Comment