...continuation of Easter this time con mi familia
by the way I just found out that the name ANDREW means "man-warrior". Put that together with our Indian heritage on the Spencer side and we are pretty much unstoppable.
So Easter continued at my 'rents house in good old Trenton. After dinner, while everyone was slaving away doing chores or taking naps, Clayton and I FINALLY colored some Easter eggs. I have had this dye box/packet for 3 years now and Great News...it's still good. We haven't killed over and "dye-d" yet from eating the eggs (get it? "dye-d" for "died"...yeah its a slow day).
Typical Clayton egg
I made this fabulous bunny cake using two 9-inch round cake pans (in which I used two things of frosting, but I'm sure that only one made it on the cake...the other I'm almost certain has found a home on my thighs and butt)
Wanna know a great way to get rid of all your leftover candy from Valentines day and/or Christmas? Save it until Easter and then hid it in plastic eggs for unsuspecting nephews to find. Sheer brilliance!
Cort you need to wash your car.
Apparently the best way to gather eggs from the hunt is to collect them in your shirt.
All day long Ty wore one pant leg tucked into his cowboy boot. But, whatever you do Do Not Call Him A Cowboy unless you want a nasty glare and sharp retort to head your way (which is kinda why I called him a "Cowboy" about 10 times that day)
Ahhhh...Brother of the Year moment.
Here I am lifting Ty up to get the egg we hid on the arch. As you can see Kace is also fighting to get the egg down at the SAME TIME using a RUSTY OLD SAW. Can anyone say tetanus???
Checking out the loot and not realizing (or not caring) that it is left over Valentines Day candy.
Cort and Grizz (or Bear or Chewbacca or whatever the crap that dog's name is). I realize that this is a really bad angle of the dog. I mostly wanted to post a picture to prove that Cort does hang out with his family. And I only say that to see if he really does read my blog like he CLAIMS too. If he does (which I highly doubt) then I'm sure to hear about that this.
The overly enthustiastic ones
nice shoes and socks Brandon!
Ty got some Silly Putty from Grandma. However, "the cowboy" called it Slushie the rest of the night. No one could figure out why.
This is Ty's favorite position to sit in. Doesn't it look so uncomfortable?
Mom gave Ty "Alvin and the Chipmonks: Chipwrecked" for Easter. She accidently got it in Blu Ray (they don't have a Blu Ray player).
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
"Grandma! Why would you give me a movie I can't even watch!!", said the little Cowboy
It was a great Easter, but we did miss Kami and Erik.
p.s.
RACHEL: your patience is paying off. The next post will be your winner dinner post. Unless something more exciting or pressing comes up for me to post...such as how I did laundry and it only took me 2 days to fold them or how we had scrambled eggs for dinner last night or how the weather is supposed to be awesome this weekend. You know...pretty much anything:)
2 comments:
Wow, Tys face showed that he was pretty disgusted about the movie, oh well, whadda you do? I guess Rach took it back though, so all is well. Easter was fun with you guys. We did miss Kami and Erik though. Had fun watching the boys find the eggs! Thanks!!!
I can't wait to see Cort's comment! hehe
Ty's face was pretty classic. I should just refer to your blog for this day, since I will probably never blog it.
Post a Comment