Cheesy title, right?
Sometimes I just have to give into my cheesy side.
So Easter came and went and I'm pretty sure I'm the last person on this blogosphere to post about it.
I say that as if I really care that I'm the last...but guess what? I don't!
If you remember last year I the Easter Bunny came up with a BRILLIANT idea to do an Easter Puzzle to help Clayton find our basket. I liked the idea so much that I err...the Easter Bunny did it again this year and will probably continue the tradition for years to come.
To quickly recap the idea
1. The Easter Bunny takes a picture of me in the spot of where he (or she) is planning on hiding the basket
2. He (or she) then turns that picture into a puzzle using the wonders of the WWW
3. That crazy bunny then hides the puzzle pieces with plastic eggs around the house.
4. The basket recipients then have to find all the eggs/puzzle pieces and assemble the puzzle in order to find the basket
5. Oh yeah the husband has to wear pink bunny ears as he searches for the eggs. He will give wife a look that says "Are you really going to make me wear these?"
6. Wife then says, "Do you want your basket and all the wonderful things that are in it!?!"
7. Compromises are made and all are happy
Easter Bunny has excellent egg hiding skills. In order to speed up the egg finding process I had to play "hot 'n cold" game with Clayton.
It is sad when your Easter Basket contains no chocolate. I tried to make it a little "healthier" per Clayton's request (we like to pretend that chips are "healthy"). However, I was able to sneak in one GIANT Reece's Peanut Butter egg in. It is a must have in my book.
Easter Part 2 at the Andrew House coming up...
2 comments:
I think that is a pretty awesome tradition with the puzzle.
And I still have blogged Easter, so you aren't the LAST one ;P
Can I borrow the puss in boots movie sometime?!
I reallylove those bunny ears! How cute! It's fun to hear and see how you two celebrate holidays. I also really loved the puzzle! Even I was able to put it together.
Post a Comment