Friday, April 20, 2012

OK RACHEL...

...HERE YOU GO

So the NCAA March Madness Tournament has been over for WEEKS now and I have yet to post about the winner.  Probably because it wasn't me or Clayton.  Oh and I probably also procrastinated doing this because this "winner" has been pestering asking me over and over "when am I going to see my winner post!?!"  I like to keep her guessing.  It's good for her humility.

So roll your eyes with me as I present the

2012 Andrew Family March Madness NCAA Bracket Weiner Winner

Rachel "Big Rach" Jones




 The LOSERS
(minus Kace)
Things you should know, but probably don't care to
1. The winner gets her choice of dinner paid for by the Losers

2. The winner picked up takeout from Maddox therefor paying for eveyone's dinner...which more than half of the Losers still need to pay her for.

3. The winner gets a shirt (yep dinner and a shirt...we are generous)

4. It is ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE to get a picture of the winner in her shirt with her eyes open.  I think I took 75 (slight exaggeration) and these are the only open eye pictures (so I had to post them all).

5. Clayton is to this day really upset that he came in as the 2nd place 2nd place person (see group standings at the top of this post).  According to him he should be the 1st 2nd place person (above Nate) because
A. The letter "C" comes before the letter "N" and...
B. They have the exact same number of points and...
C. He DID pick the champion where Nate did not.
(you are welcome, Clayton for pointing that out)

6. The dinner was held on a Friday night in which Cort sacrificed a good portion of his social life that night to hang out with us (even though the "winner" forgot to order the meal he requested.  As if it isn't hard enough to get Cort to eat any meal that doesn't include a toy or have the word's "happy meal" in it or consist of something us Mormons call "Funeral Potatoes"). 

7. I don't thing Nate got the memo to look like a sad loser in the picture above.

8. Let it be known that in the last 3 years we have done this little March Madness Contest a GIRL has won Every. Single. Time.

9. CONGRATS TO RACHEL FOR GUESSING PICKING THE MOST GAMES RIGHT!!! (Good luck on getting "the boys" to pay you for the dinner).

6 comments:

Karen Ella said...

I love love love it!! I love seeing pictures of your family. And HIGH FIVES, Rach! Well done. And...both of you (well, I should say all of you) still look so gorgeous it'd be repulsive if I didn't love you all so much!

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mom said...

Congrats Rach! However, maybe we need to be reminded who won last year! ME! I think that probably should've been mentioned in the post! J/K. It was a fun night, and next year either Heidi or Kami should win so us girls will really have something over on the guys! Haha! Don't worry we will get Rachel paid back and congrats again to Rachel!

Kathrin Paul said...

Three cheers for Rachel! Hip hip, HOORAY! Hip hip, HOORAY! Hip hip, HOORAY!

Emily M said...

WAY TO GO BIG RACH!!! I am so proud!

Laura Burtis said...

Congrats to Rachel!! WHOOT WHOOT!!! That is so fun! And now I'm totally craving Maddox - YUM!