End of Summer
*sigh*
This topic makes me sad because
I. LOVE. SUMMER
a lot
a lot, a lot, a lot
like a billion times a lot.
nah...make that infinity times a lot
It's nearing the end. And as much as I am in denial I can't miss the signs.
- back to school ads
- county fairs
- golden wheat fields
- crickets and grasshoppers everywhere
- building excitement for football season (this is one thing that helps me cope with THE END)
- stores replacing swim suits, shorts and tee shirts with coats, pants, and sweaters
- Spencer family trip to Willard Bay
although most of these things make me want to curl up on a bed and cry until spring (with the exception of football)...I really look forward to the Spencer family trip to Willard Bay every year.
Sadly, this year it wasn't meant to be. The Spencer side of the family had other things going on and we just couldn't meet up with everyone else. Next year!
However, my family still decided to take the day off and have some fun in the sun.
as usual many pictures follow
I had a great time just hanging out with the family eating good food and playing in the water.
3 comments:
I had so much fun at Willard bay. The water was warm, the paddle boards were awesome fun, the kayak was a blast, but the best was best was being there with the whole family! Love you all
I have white legs....:) Fun day!
Post a Comment