Hawaii Day 8
Shark Cages
Once when I went to visit Clayton while he was living Hawaii we took a boat out in the ocean and did a shark cage excursion. We both thought that my family would really enjoy this...especially the shark lover, Kace. Not everyone (as in no one but Clayton, Kace and I) was excited to get up at 5am so we could drive to Haleiwa to do the shark cages. I realize that getting up at 5am when you are on vacation is not a lot of fun. So my apologies dear family, but I think that you enjoyed it, right?
This is an "after" picture. See don't they all look happy now?! It is amazing how a bunch of sharks and one pregnant lady puking can change your day.
One excited boy
Clayton, Kace, and Nimrod
SHARKS!
We saw probably over 20 sharks
SHARKS
AND MORE SHARKS
EVEN MORE SHARKS
This is a bad picture but they get pretty close to the cage
SO MANY SHARKS
Unfortunately I get sea sick. I didn't take anything in advance because I was paranoid taking any sort of medication while I was pregnant...even if everyone says that it is safe and ok. And I'm going to be honest...most of the time those meds don't keep me from getting sick anyway. I didn't last very long before I got queasy in the head. Clayton and I have this thing about puking...if one of us pukes then the other has to take pictures. This is only ok to do on vacation, not at home. Strange? Yes, but I never said we were normal. WARNING: puking picture below.
Ted's Bakery
After the shark cages some of the family ate breakfast in Haleiwa while the rest of us went to Ted's Bakery. Love Ted's bakery for their crab sandwiches and Haupia pie...neither of which sounded good for breakfast.
Waimea take 2
Back to Waimea we went so all of the early birds could rest their heads...except for Kace and Ty who were ready for more wave action.
1 comment:
Like all the pics of the sharks! Love the pic of you puking, not really, and love seeing Kace and Ty having so much fun in the water. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Post a Comment