Wednesday, February 15, 2012

NEWLYWED GAME QUESTIONS

Questions Clayton had to answer about me:
1) IF YOUR WIFE COULD HAVE UNLIMITED ACCESS TO ANY STORE, WHAT STORE WOULD SHE CHOOSE?
Clayton's answer: Swell, Dogfunk (online stores), or Yogurtland
Result: CORRECT

2) WHAT WOULD YOUR WIFE SAY IS HER FAVORITE FEATURE OF YOURS?
Clayton's answer: my sense of humor (but that isn't a physical "feature" so I made him come up with something else) my smile.
Result: CORRECT...he has this "gummy" smile that I just adore.  I also like his Frodo feet and his eyes, hair, etc., etc., etc.

3) WHAT IS YOUR WIFE'S FAVORITE COMFORT FOOD?
Clayton's answer: bread and/or soup
Result: CORRECT...kinda.  Bread=yes, Soup=no.  Does ice cream count as a comfort food?

4) IF YOU COULD TAKE OVER ONE HOUSEHOLD CHORE FOR YOUR WIFE FOREVER, WHAT WOULD SHE WANT YOU TO DO?
Clayton's answer: "Well I already do it.  Clean the bathrooms and fold the whites."
Result: CORRECT.  I absolutely detest cleaning the bathroom and I would 10 times more rather fold the colors or towels than the whites.

5) WHAT GROOMING PRODUCT CAN YOUR WIFE NOT LIVE WITHOUT?
Clayton's answer: blow dryer and tweezers
Result: WRONG!  I can live without my blow dryer, hair can air dry just fine.  However, I can not live without shampoo.  My hair is super fine and gets extremely greasy.  I can NOT stand greasy hair.

6) WHO MADE THE FIRST MOVE WHILE YOU WERE DATING?
Clayton's answer: me (meaning him)
Result: CORRECT.  He initiated the first handhold, but it was totally me that got the kiss going (by the way both the hand hold and the kiss happened on the same night).  The kiss is really a pretty funny story.  You will have to ask him to tell it sometime.

7) WHAT WILL YOUR WIFE SAY IS THE NICEST THING YOU DID IN THE PAST WEEK?
Clayton's answer: "I would have said back rub but you still think that I had ulterior motives in giving you one."
Result: ???  He helped me clean the house and cleaned both bathrooms.  He then folded a gazillion batches of laundry while I tried to take a nap. 

8) WHAT WAS YOUR WIFE WEARING ON YOUR FIRST DATE?
Clayton's answer: khaki pants
Result: CORRECT 

9) WHERE DID THE TWO OF YOU GO ON YOUR FIRST DATE?
Clayton's answer: driving range, dinner at a Chinese restaurant and a movie.  Afterwards we talked in the car for awhile.
Result: CORRECT.  It's funny though because we both detest golf and neither of us are huge Chinese food fans anymore.

10) DURING WHICH OF THE FOUR SEASONS WILL YOUR WIFE SAY SHE FIRST FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU?
Clayton's answer: fall or winter
Result: CORRECT.  I realized that I liked him in the fall and then came to the realization that I loved him in the winter.


Questions I had to answer about Clayton:
1) WHAT WOULD YOUR HUSBAND SAY IS MOST DIFFERENT ABOUT THE TWO OF YOU?
My answer:  I'm trying to keep this blog clean so therefor I can not repeat my answer.
Clayton's answer: CORRECT.  Again keepin' it PG here.  Just know that I got it right.

2) WHERE DID YOU SHARE YOUR FIRST KISS?
My answer:  Slammed up against the front door of the house I was living in at the time.
Clayton's answer: CORRECT

3) IF YOUR HUSBAND WON $5,000 WHAT WOULD HE WANT TO SPEND IT ON?
My answer:  This one is too easy.  He would invest it. Boring.  But smart I guess...but still not fun.
Clayton's answer: CORRECT

4) WHAT IS YOUR HUSBAND'S DREAM JOB?
My answer:  We both have the same dream job.  We would like to have a show on the Travel Channel where we travel to all sorts of different places and cross things off of our bucket list or a Travel blog where we travel and show people things to do in different places.  Anyone out there got any connections??? 
Clayton's answer: CORRECT

5) WHAT IS YOUR HUSBAND'S FAVORITE CANDY BAR?
My answer:  Reece's Peanut Butter Cub
Clayton's answer: CORRECT.  Although when he was younger he would have said whatchamacallit

6) IF YOUR HUSBAND COULD BE ANY AGE, WHAT AGE WOULD HE BE?
My answer:  24 or 25
Clayton's answer: "DON'T KNOW.  You are probably right". 

7) WHAT IS YOUR HUSBAND'S FAVORITE MEAL THAT YOU COOK?
My answer:  Does Banana Bread count as a meal???
Clayton's answer: sadly he couldn't think of an answer.  This is a tough one though because usually when we cook we cook together.  Rarely does one of us do the cooking alone.

8) WHAT WAS YOUR HUSBAND'S FIRST JOB?
My answer:  farm worker or lawn mower at La-Z-boy
Clayton's answer: CORRECT.  He says that he probably mowed lawns at La-Z-boy first.

9) WHAT IS YOUR HUSBANDS FAVORITE TV SHOW?
My answer:  if we are talking comedy then definitely Modern Family.  If we are talking drama then Parenthood.
Clayton's answer: CORRECT.

10) WHICH OF THE TWO OF YOU WILL YOUR HUSBAND SAY IS THE BEST AT PINCHING PENNIES?
My answer:  him
Clayton's answer: CORRECT.  Although in my defense I don't think that I am bad at that either.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I am going to play this game tonight! d

mom said...

hahahaha good answers, although I thought your (Heidi's) comfort food was frozen yogart at Yogurtland! Maybe that doesn't count as food????? sounds like a fun game. Dad and I would probably lose big time if we played this! Sad, but true!

Laura Burtis said...

This game is so fun!! I think I'm going to make Michael play it this weekend!! HAHA!