Flip flops have been put away and beanies have been pulled out
It's starting to get cold out there...
I definitely don't try to hide the fact that I despise winter. I hate it with the same passion a mother possesses against the child who is bullying her kid at school.
WINTER = BULLY
Well I have one thing to say to Old Man Winter...
BRING IT!
Clayton and I have devised a little game to help us cope with the miserablness (I could care less if that is a word or not) we call Winter.
Winter B-I-N-G-O
Basically we came up with 96 things we can do in the winter to keep us from going crazy for the next 7 months. Since Christmas is part of winter (the ONLY part of Winter that I enjoy) there are quite a few Christmas activities on there as well.
Our plan is to do as many of them as we can and document each one on the blog.
Well...
Soak in the tub probably won't be documented.
You're welcome.
I will keep you updated on
Operation Punch Winter in its Face
How many can YOU do?
Yes that IS a challenge.
If you would like a copy of winterBINGO in its excel format email me at
Good luck and may the best man win

5 comments:
Seriously, you two are THE coolest couple around! I love this so much and can't wait to read all about your no longer dreary Winter!!
P.s. I completely agree,
Winter 100% ='s Bully!
Hahahaha! I would like a copy please! It sounds like fun, even though I'll probably lose for sure! I think I hate winter, with the exception of Christmas, as much as you do. Have fun playing Bingo.
okay okay send me a copy. But you know me....totally unadventurous. also send me the table that shows how much I owe you. I accidentally deleted it. :)
Completely agree that you are the coolest couple around. You should send this to my cousin who runs the http://www.nothingtodoinlogan.com/ website. She is always looking for cool stuff to do and would love something like this. It's make you famous! I totally want a copy... kayjenette@hotmail.com.
Please!
I really love your Winter Bingo idea! Did you come up with it all on your own, or download it from somewhere?! Either way, I would LOVE to feature it on my blog, Enjoy Utah! Email me at michelle@enjoyutah.org with/without the permission. THanks! :)
Post a Comment