Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Posting, Posting, 1,2,3... Is this thing on?

by Clayton

The time has come people... Clayton has emerged from the abyssmal depths of the non-blogging dork world and is now publishing his first post ever!!!

What on earth could have happened to spark such a monumental occaision such as this you ask? Could it possibly be a post about Clayton's thoughts on the newly inaugurated president of the United States? Could it be that Clayton finally found an awesome job and wants to talk about it? Has Clayton finally found an answer to end world hunger? Cure for cancer? Cure for butt flakes (actually I do have a cure for butt flakes... but it's patent pending). Though this post is not about any of the afore mentioned topics, it is of no less importance or magnitude for today, January the 21st, is quite possibly thee best day ever!!! Today is the day that my sweet love Heidi was born!!! (Well, not TODAY per se, but X number of years ago today)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEIDRON!!!

Though I could never be as creative and thoughtful in a blogpost as my lovely counterpart, I would still like to try to express my love and gratitude to her. The fact that I am doing a post should speak volumes!!

Heidi is my rock... actually she is my bread (since I'm looking for work, she's the one that supports my sorry butt!). I can always ALWAYS count on Heidi to pick me up when I'm down, back me up when I don't have a leg to stand on, and love me unconditionally no matter what idiotic thing I may have just done. She is also the one that keeps life interesting... do you really think that I would put put my arm shoulder deep into a cow's butt without somone pushing me to do it? Heidi isn't just a bully that pushes me to do crazy things. She is such a great partner as well... not just a partner like a spouse partner or a companion partner... I'm talking freakin' tag team partner as well! I'm pretty sure if (make that WHEN) I get into a fight in the Wal-Mart pharmacy line... she's got my back. With a mug like this, who would dare mess with her anyways?!?!

I could go on and on about how much I love and appreciate Heidi, but after listening to my sister in laws cry and cry about long blog posts with no pictures, I had better keep this brief.
There is one thing that Heidi loves to do, and that is BLOGGING! I know there are a lot of family, friends, ex-boyfriends, neighbors, ward members, and blogstalkers out there that enjoy Heidi's blog, therefore I ask you to...

Please take the time to make a comment and wish Heidi a Happy Birthday!

You don't know how to comment you say??? Well mom and all other people who don't know how, It's easy. REALLY!! Just hit the word "comment" below. A new mini-screen will pop up and there will be a textbox at the bottom where you can write whatever you want. There is an authorization word that is all wavy and funky looking that you will have to type in for security purposes. You will then have to check the bubble for "google/blogger" (if you have a google account such as gmail) or "anonymous" if you don't have an account. If you choose anonymous, please be sure to post your name in the textbox so Heidi will know who is wishing her a happy birthday! Hit "publish comment" and voila! You're done! How easy was that?!?

I LOVE YOU HEIDI!
Have a Happy Birthday!
PS. What's for dinner?

39 comments:

Clayton McMurdie said...

Happy Birthday Heidi... Wow! Leaving a comment really IS easy!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Heidi! Wow.. I can even leave a comment anonymously! Love CLAYTON!

Adventures in Heywood said...

As being also unemployed myself, I DO like blog stalking to keep the long dull hours occupied.... Heidi I truly appreciate the regularity of your posts. I also appreciate MY new found regularity, but that's totally a different thing. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

Kami said...

Happy Birthday Sister... I hope you have a fantastic day. haha... that is too funny Clayton left a comment twice. Thanks for posting pictures.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday To Our Most Wonderful daughter-in-law in all the world. Thanks for all you do for Clayton, and for the wonderful exciting personality you bring to our family, you are awesome, Hope you have a very Happy Birthday, and that Clayton has dinner waiting for you. See you Sunday for Steak Dinner!!!! Love Shira & Harry

echo said...

love you heidi!! happy birthday!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday heidi!!! Your blogspot is awesome by the way! Had a great time hangin out with you guys on friday, thanks for the awesome stories and laughs! We love you guys! Love, The Moates'

mom said...

Happy Birthday to our sweet Heidi Jo. Since I can't get a hold of you on the phone, I will comment now and talk to you later. Clayton did a great post on you and you are all those things he mentioned...wonderful, awesome, etc. We are glad you are our daughter and are so happy to have you and Clayton come over to share Sundays with us. Its never a dull moment when you guys are around. I hope you have a great day

PS: I can hardly wait to hear about Clayton's cure for butt flakes! ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Heidi!!! We think you are the best aunt ever! Thanks for always playing with us on Sundays and letting us bug you to death without complaining! You ROCK! Love Aubri, Hadlee, Chloe, and Brady

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to the best sister-in-law ever! We hope you have a great day. Thanks for taking such good care of Cleoton we love you! Love Jessica & Jared

Shellianne said...

Yay for birthdays!

Christensen Family said...

Well happy happy birthday Heidi!!!
I hope your birthday is great. I think clayton deserves something nice for this. Have a great day.

The Swainston Family said...

Happy birthday Heidi!
I hope you have a great day!

Anonymous said...

jooooooooooooooo happy birthday dawg!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for being a fetching cool sista!!!!!!

Aubrey said...

Happy Birthday Heidi.... You Braveheart!!!

Rachel said...

Happy Bday sister! I hope you have a great day. You are the best.
PS you should thank Clayton, I don't think Nate even knows how to get on our blog! :)

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEIDI HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD ONE FROM ZACKARY CHASE MCMURDIE NUMBER ONE NEPHEW

Miss Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Heidi...your husband makes me laugh! It is always fun to read your blog, never a dull moment. Hope your birthday is great!

Kari said...

Happy birthday! What did you make Clayton for dinner??

Kari said...

ps what's with all the anonymous comments?

Kim said...

Happy Happy Birthday! Great JOb Posting Clayton!

Anonymous said...

HaPpY BiRtHdAy HeIdI!!! Hope you have a great day. Clayton did a great post also. Take Care
Love ya, Cristen

Julia Izzy said...

Happy Birthday Heidi! I hope you had a great day!! Thanks for being a great cousin! :)

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday Heidi!!!

Anonymous said...

Hap Hap Happy Birthday!

Spiresfam said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEIDI!!!!! Wow who knew that you had such a witty husband? No really....who knew??? We thought you were the one with all the wit! :) We are really looking forward to hanging out sometime, someday! :)
Hope your day was special!

Shelly Traveller said...

Happy Birthday! I'm sure it was a great one!
Here's to another fun, exciting, and funny year!

Breelyn said...

Happy Birthday Heidi!! If I still worked with you I'd come sing to you but you'll just have to use your imagination. Love ya!

Cindy said...

Happy Birthday (sorry it's a day late!)

Charee B Mcclellan said...

happy belated day..........hope you had a great one!

Tara said...

Happy Happy Birthday Heidi!

Amy said...

Heidi-Happy Birthday yesterday! Clayton- I'm impressed with the blog. Nice work. Could you get Jared to blog something nice about me for my birthday?

Rachel said...

32 comments W-O-W
See you tomorrow :)

Kathrin Paul said...

Oh, wow. This is devotion. I hope your birthday rocked. I'm doing a wedding in Logan tomorrow (saturday) and if you're lucky (really, if I am not running late) I'll stop by and give you a special birthday surprise. You won't be sorry, it's amazing.

Candy said...

Wind sister.
5 things.

1. WHy did I not recieve an invitation to come 4-wheeling? (whatever Kami says, just don't listen)
2. I am running the Ogden Marathon. Will you join me?
3. Maybe we could have a 10 min -"in real life conversation" being that we have never done so.
4. I am relieved. One because Kami is slowly realizing she is not Native American. Second, you are a tribal affiliate and that deserves an automatic friendship, other than the BFF virtual blog friendship we kindle together.
5. Good greif, Happy Birthday. All me best to you.

-C. (that is pronounced, c-wah-dee)

Anonymous said...

HEIDI!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! i'm sorry i'm so late. i'm so hopeless. i kept going to my shortcut to your guys page and i just realized i'm still pulling up 2008 stuff. i was wondering why you didn't put anything on for so long. anyways, hope you had a great b-day and hope to see you guys soon in hawaii. it's been cold here but i'm sure not as cold as up there.
- jodie & family

Donene said...

OK I'm kind of late posting a comment but I don't always look at your blog but Happy Birthday a little belated, True confessions (when Rachel doesn't have a new post and I need something to make me smile, I can always click on your name and yes a smile usually comes to my face.)Thanks Heidi, you have a great family.

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Heidi! You are so funny and I always love reading your blog. I especially loved your post about your sweetheart and his killer mullet. I laughed out loud!

Karen Ella said...

Hey Heid. I know I'm like a month late or so, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I just had to tell ya that you and your husband (via this blog) make me cackle aloud every time I read it. Thanks!

Karen