Ring, Ring, Ring
HEIDI: Icon, this is Heidi
DAD: Heidi what are you doing on July 31st?
HEIDI: uh...working. Why?
DAD: Wanna go to football camp?
HEIDI: Will I get a free t-shirt?
So there we (Mom, Rachel, Kami and myself) were...BYU women's football camp 2008. Not quite sure we fit in. If you were there you would have noticed us as the group that sat in the back on the couches who didn't cheer or clap after EVERY WORD Bronco said. These women were psycho. Don't get me wrong we love the Y, we cheer loudly for the Y but I don't see it necessary to cheer or clap after Bronco says, "my favorite food is asparagus." Do these women see some strange connection between BYU football and asparagus? Have you ever watched the State of the Union address the the President of the USA gives? That is what it was like. Constant clapping and cheering. I can understand (to some degree) if it was teenage women or young adults cheering for a football player who had his shirt off, but these were married middle aged women. At least 50% of the attendance was between the ages of 35-85. At one point Bronco told all the crazy women, "don't clap." Awesome.
We took tours, ate dinner, listened to Bronco and some of the football players, ran drills on the field, and sat on the field watching the highlights from last year. Here are more pics.Pretty sure that we will have to make this a annual tradition. We had a ton of fun and are even more pumped (is that possible?) for the season to start. 
PS I got my t-shirt



5 comments:
Just to let you know that I had a blast with all of my daughters during football camp. For sure, we will need to make it a tradition. I'm wondering if dad knows what he got himself into when he signed us up for the camp. Thanks for coming with me.
That is so awesome that you all got to spend some quality sister/mom time! It looks like it was so much fun.
And to answer your question, yes you may come with Michael and I to Hawaii, in fact- I was already planning on inviting you. I told Michael just last night "I should call Heidi to see if she is free in May of 2010, she would be such a wonderful addition to our anniversary".
This looks like fun!!
Im glad your dad did this for you girls.
GO Cougars??
Ok this post made me totally excited for the games this Fall. We are getting our All-Sports passes this week. We are soooooo excited!!!!! I wish we could get seats next to you guys!
GO COUGS!!!!
So you guys have nice legs.
Post a Comment